The Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers are presenting a series of roadshows for business owners. We believe the more you understand about the financial state of your business, the better position you are in to make decisions and react to challenges and emerging trends.
This is the first in this series, and covers one of the most often asked questions we get as bookkeepers “I have made a profit but where is the actual money?”. We’ll also explain the good, the bad and the ugly of your business position.
Do I need a North Shore Bookkeeper?
Join us for interactive evening in a relaxed atmosphere where we discuss this topics and ensure you takeaway something that makes a difference to your understanding of your business financials.
- Where’s my money gone? The good the bad and the ugly
- What is a bookkeeper?
- What does a bookkeeper do?
- Benefits of a Certified Bookkeeper?
- About ICNZB
- The value of a bookkeeper to your accountant
- The value of a bookkeeper to a business owner
- Questions and answers
- Networking drinks and nibbles
Please click through to read more and register for the North Shore event: